Our Strategic Principles
Arran Isle is focused on the design, sourcing, marketing and distribution of branded building products. Our business strategy is based on:
- Strong positions in chosen markets – This gives us the scale to serve our customers better and can innovate and develop new products and deliver them via excellent sourcing & supply chain capabilities.
- Competitive advantage based on a better understanding of customer needs – all our businesses are relentlessly focussed on providing better service through insight into customer needs, now and in the future. We constantly measure the service we provide our customers, the level of innovation delivered, and customer retention rates.
- Having the best people – We have customer-focused leaders who understand what customers are looking for and have a track record of delivering results, and structured programs to develop future generations of talented leaders and managers. We seek to engage with everyone in the Group, to get the best from them whilst providing a positive working environment, good remuneration and other benefits.
- Managing brands well – We continue to grow our portfolio of own brand products. We also understand the importance of partnering with complementary international brands so that we always offer our customers complete solutions. We have a disciplined approach to managing brands, which provides clarity in the marketplace and maximises value for all brand owners.
- Strong governance and financial control – to underpin the delivery of our strategies, optimise returns on capital and ensure that we remain well funded to provide stability and a platform for growth.