As part of Arran Isle’s ongoing plan:
- The Company commits to being open and transparent in the interests of promoting best practice.
- The Company has a separate Environmental Policy Statement clarifying its commitment to negating its impact on the environment.
- The Company carries out full and regular risk assessments in all our businesses to guarantee the well being of staff and visitors, in accordance with Health and Safety legislation.
- The Company is an Equal Opportunities Employer which promotes diversity and does not differentiate on grounds of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or physical ability.
- Other Group Policies cover Modern Slavery, Business Conduct, Anti Facilitation of Tax Evasion and Competition Compliance. Whistle Blowing procedures are in place to ensure that any employee who has concerns about the breach or possible breach of Group Policies or other workplace matters, may raise these concerns without fear of adverse repercussions.