1. Structure and scale
- Our customers receive the benefits of our global experience and capabilities. For example, our Hardware Division annually sells in excess of:
2. Outstanding Service
- In 2015, each of our businesses achieved a successful order fill rate of >95%, which means our customers get their products when they need them.
- Over £50 million ($65 million) of product is in stock, on average, across our warehouse network to make sure we can rapidly meet customer needs.
- Each of our principal businesses conducts third party, double blind research every 2 years, to truly understand our customer needs.
3. Constant Innovation
- In the past three years our Mila businesses have brought 9 major new product groups to market, involving more than 2,000 new SKUs.
- In 2015 Carlisle Brass introduced more than 1,240 new items to the market, representing 15% of its main product ranges.
4. Local design linked to global sourcing
- We have the structure and scale to offer customers in all our markets access to the benefits of our integrated global sourcing and manufacturing capabilities.
- Our operating approach is to design new products in close cooperation with our customers and using design teams who know and are based locally in each major market. Throughout the design process, we work with our engineering, sourcing and quality teams based in the Far East to identify the most appropriate manufacturing partner for the product.
- Our dedicated team in the Far East manages all aspects of the supplier relationship from initial product industrialisation through to routine production, quality assurance and shipping.
- The Group also has its own lock, hinge and emergency door hardware manufacturing facility based in the Zhejiang province of China. The factory has international quality accreditations and operates to worldwide standards of health and safety.
5. Best teams in the markets we serve
- It is only possible to consistently deliver the service and product innovations we are achieving for customers, if we have the most knowledgeable and experienced teams in the marketplace.
- All our businesses are led by customer orientated leaders who typically have at least 10 years’ experience in their local market.