The Arran Isle management is committed to the continual improvement of the organisation’s environmental performance and the prevention of pollution:
- Meeting all relevant legislation and other requirements
- Seek to reduce the consumption of materials in all operations, re-use rather than dispose whenever possible and promote recycling and the use of recycled material.
- Reduce, wherever practicable, the level of harmful emissions.
- Market products that are safe to use, make efficient use of resources and which can be re-used, recycled or disposed of safely.
- Work with its suppliers to minimise the impact of their operations on the environment through a quality purchasing and specification policy.
- To make effective and efficient use of all materials and resourses.
The Environmental Policy shall be reviewed at least annually to ensure its continued suitability.